- Bottom & Top Styles
- 3 font choices each. (Segoe UI, Calibri, Droid Sans)
If you want smaller or to change the font for a theme follow these instructions from the WSB forums…
“Step 1: Open the theme you want to change in a resource hacker. (I use Restorator 2007.)
Step 2: Navigate to the string resource and expand.
Step 3: Drag/drop (or export) “Neutral” into Explorer.
Step 4: Open Neutral.rc in a text editor.
Step 5: Replace all instances of Font size with your preferred size.
Step 6: Save Neutral.rc
Step 7: Drag/Drop (or import) the new Neutral.rc from Explorer back into your resource hacker.
Step 8: Save the theme.
Step 9: Apply!”
- Large taskbar & Small taskbar sizes
- Start Orb
- explorerframe.dll & shell32.dl x86 & x64
1. Choose the corresponding patcher based on you Windows:
Universal Theme Patcher
For 32bit(x86): UniversalThemePatcher-x86.exe
For 64bit(amd64): UniversalThemePatcher-x64.exe
2. Run using Administrator rights with UAC turn off. Right-click the .exe file, select Run as Administrator.
3. Windows 7 you need to patch 3 files: uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll, themeservice.dll
Sometimes, in x64 Windows, you’ll need to patch 2 copies of files:
using UniversalThemePatcher-x64.exe to patch the 64bit files in windowssystem32;
and using UniversalThemePatcher-x86.exe to patch the 32bit files in windowssyswow64.
4. Take ownership of explorerframe.dll & shell32.dll in x:WindowsSystem32 folder and copy over the originals!. Make sure to make a backup of the originals first in case of system instability.
5. After patching, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.