PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. Download Universal Theme Patcher. Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”),
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect.
2. Select the theme according to where you place your superbar.
3. Extract contents (Win7-Shine 2.0.theme & Win7-Shine 2.0 folder) into C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
and double-click on Win7-Shine 2.0.theme
Then restart to make sure everything works properly.
5. Take ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32 folder and copy the appropreiate explorerframe.dll replacing the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original in case of instability. (i dont know how to take permission manually, but i search for a software on google)
6. Restart computer and you are done